Archive for the ‘Friday Fill-Ins’ Category
Janet’s Friday Fill-In’s #143
1. One week ago seems so long ago — it’s been a long week!
2. I was such a dreamer when I was young.
3. Mama told me to always keep my chin up.
4. There will always be you and me.
5. Take your time and do it right the first time (or at least that’s the theory
6. This too will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not feeling so stressed out, tomorrow my plans include a women’s breakfast at church and Mastadon Days with the kids and Sunday, I want to take the kids apple picking!
Janet’s Friday Fill-In’s #142
1. My car is in sad need of a bath, I should be doing that instead of playing on the computer, especially since it’s so pretty out today!
2. The weekend (yhea!) is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem unsettled.
4. The library is one of my favorite ‘hiding’ places.
5. What happened to the summer?!
6. Teaching an old dog new tricks (even our dog Lady!) is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Tangy Roast Beef sandwiches and fries, tomorrow my plans include Farming Days in Festus and Pirate day at the Library with the kids and Sunday, I want to go to church and then relax!
1. October is always such a fun month with pumpkins and Halloween and baking!
2. Spiders scare me! (I’m seriously phobic of them!!)
3. Leaves are falling all around, it’s been the most beautiful weather here lately!
4. My favorite horror movie is Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy because it’s about the only horror movie that doesn’t give me nightmares and I loved it as a child
5. Going to fall festivals = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and I was under the covers with a good book and a flashlight
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my kiddos, tomorrow my plans include going to the big BabyMania sale and Sunday, I want to take the kids to a park — maybe the one at Powder Valley!
My very first Friday Fill-In’s
1. Cooler weather, fall cooking and Halloween are some of the things I’m most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I wish I had more time to enjoy my kids while they’re still young.
3. They have brought back so many toys from when I was a younger and that’s why there is a saying, “never say never”!
4. When I’m down, I curl up on the couch with a book.
5. Work (unfortunately) is where you’ll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for baking cookies, making crafts with the kids and reading.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner at Cracker Barrel with the family, tomorrow my plans include a kid’s clothing sale (Alex needs a winter coat) and Sunday, I want to get the kids to the park since the weather is supposed to be beautiful!